Monday, February 2, 2009

Love Note -- Day One

I loved this idea that I saw on Rachelle and Karen's blogs. Every day until February 15th I'll be blogging about something I love.

There are so many things that I love. It's hard to pick which one to start with.

I love writing. It allows me to create. It has given me countless new friends (both living and non-living). It gives me time for introspection. It lets me play with words. It is satisfying and rewarding. It's also a lot of work, but work that is worth it. It makes me happy.

4 comments:

  1. And writing gives you an excuse not to clean the bathroom. (You're creating art instead.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that my bestest neightbor sister friend loves to write too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Shari.

    Janette, how come that excuse doesn't fly around here? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Hear From You!