Friday, February 6, 2009

Love Note -- Day Five

I love my children. They are each amazing in their own way.

My oldest is 16, has her drivers permit, loves life, gets excited over the simple things, is an amazing writer and will graduate from high school with her associates degree. (She's way smarter than me).

My second daughter is 14, a high school freshman, an animal lover, has an amazingly sweet disposition, is a talented dancer, clarinet and bassoon player, a villager, a sheep and teacup in the upcoming high school musical "Beauty and the Beast."

My oldest son is 12. He is a talented author and illustrator, a great hugger, a boy scout, basketball player and comedian.

My second son is 8. He is a basketball player, scout, has an amazing smile and cleans his room without being asked. (Why couldn't he have been the oldest?)

They bring lots of joy and laughter into my laugh. I am who I am today because of them.

I love you, my sweeties!

1 comment:

Let Me Hear From You!