Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I just finished reading Recovering Charles by Jason Wright. What an amazing author! I so enjoy his books. I wanted to blog about his book after the first two pages, but constrained myself until I had finished it. It's a beautiful story of forgiveness during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I was so moved by this story. Not only does he have great story ideas, but he's a great writer, too. Thanks, Jason. It was absolutely inspiring.

If you haven't read this yet, go to deseretbook.com or amazon.com and pick it up today. It's a great read. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book, Shari.

    By the way, I'm letting bloggers know I have another give-away contest running on my blog this week. It's for all mystery and suspense enthusiasts, and comes from LDS author G. G. Vandagriff, who is offering a set of her fascinating Arthurian Omen CD's. This super prize is worth around twenty dollars. If you have a moment, please do check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Hear From You!