Sunday, June 8, 2008

I must be a real writer.


I have finally gotten business cards made. They are actually more purple than magenta, but I still think they look good. So, I must be a real writer now, eh? If anyone sees them, let me know what you think. I quite like them myself. And, of course, I must give all the credit to my designer, Jill Swensen, who is the most fabulous, most creative, smartest, funniest person on the planet--who also, by the way, is at the top of my list of favorite blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards! Jill is magnificent! Just noticed your most recent reads list and had to smile. The Sapphire Flute, eh? LOL Glad it made the list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty--i like them :) Tell your friend they look good.

    i added your link to our scrawl's blog list on mine, so hope i can help with some traffic for you. Thanks for the invite

    c-ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that Jill is magnificent, isn't she? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cards! So pretty. When I am a fabulously rich published author, I will have to hire Jill.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Hear From You!