Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Contests! Contests! Come get your contests!

There have been a lot of blogging contests lately, which have been fun to enter. Here's another one (or two) you should check out.

Elana Johnson is having a contest this week. If you win, you get a query letter critiqued by one of five literary agents! Also, another five winners will receive her book From the Query to the Call as well as a query letter critique from her. And wait, there's more! She's giving away to five additional people a package of all her favorite writing tools. Worth entering, huh? Huh? That's right.

Another contest this week is Shelli at Market My Words. There will be lots of giveaways on this one -- daily and weekly. Plus Shelli has some amazing marketing advice from those who know.

Well, what are you waiting for. Go check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck in the contest Shari! It was so fun to see you this weekend. I can't wait to read BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the contest updates. I miss you already. It was a great weekend. Let's get together soon. Like next month. Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and thanks for letting me in on the contests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool links, Shari, thanks.

    Sounds like you had a great time at LTUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shari, I have finally got into trying to update my Blog at least once a month...My Blog is privite so I need your e-mail address so I can invite you. So please e-mail me your e-mail address to bluebirds@stratarocks.com....then I will also give it to Sarah and Rebecca they would love to add you to their blog. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shari! Thank you for mentioning these contests!! How are you doing? I hope well... Hope your writing is bringing you joy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Hear From You!