Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas



I am thankful for this time of year and the spirit of peace that accompanies it. I love the sparkling snow (as long as I don't have to drive in it) and the shining lights on Temple Square. I love the music and the anticipation of Christmas morning. I love the time with family and the only light in my living room coming from the Christmas tree. I love the traditions--the sack game, Christmas Bingo, homemade cinnamon knots and hot chocolate to name a few. Most of all I love my Savior. Words cannot express my gratitude for his life and sacrifice as well as the opportunity to celebrate his birth.

May all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Shari! I hope you have a Christmas filled with peace, joy, and the spirit of love. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Merry Christmas, Shari! May all your dreams come true in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Shari! =) Hope you have a great New Year (with lots of hot chocolate!) =)

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Hear From You!