Or The Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For
and not to be confused with the forty's, which I am, but we are not here to discuss that right now.
I have been thinking all month about the things I am thankful for. And there are a lot. Here's my top ten:
- My precious children who are inspiring, fun and talented.
- My sweetheart who amazes me at all he can do.
- My laptop which allows me to sit anywhere in my house to do whatever I choose to do on it.
- My sister, whose friendship means more than the world to me.
- Laughter, 'cause if it weren't for that I'd be in a padded room somewhere.
- Books – 'nuff said.
- Writing that frees my mind and fills my soul.
- My friends who love and support my writing addiction.
- Good food—what's not to love about that?
And . . . drum roll, please . . .
- All of you
who come and read my sorry excuse for a blog. Thank you for stopping by. It has been awesome making new friends and keeping in touch with old ones. You Rock!