Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Than Human


Thanks, Elizabeth for the Humane Blog Award! She said very nice things about me. And I do love her. She's awesome.

I am to pass it along to ten other humane bloggers (warm, kindhearted etc.). Here goes! All of these people fit the criteria for this award perfectly and I sincerely like each and every one of them.

Sara Larson
Ally Condie
Kristi Stevens
Melinda Morley
Carolyn Vawdrey
Julie Donaldson
Julie Dixon
Shelli Johannes-Wells
Jewel Allen
Rachelle Christensen

I hope you are all following my blog so you know you won. And Congratulations to you!

We are more than human. We are humane, humane bloggers that is.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Shari! I really appreciate your continued friendship over the years. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's finally public. My sister thinks I'm a merciless cad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award - this is one of my favorites. You chose some great people to share it with.

    Thanks for visiting me at Book Dreaming. I love making new blog friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Shari!!! I love the award! =) You are so sweet to think of us. Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When your last post said to check the previous one to see if I'd won I thought, "No way."

    How sweet you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shari you're so sweet! congrats on the award, and thank you for giving me one too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart Shari.

    Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Hear From You!